2019 Sponsorship Opportunites include:
- Newsletter Advertisements: Every member of WBAALAS receives a quarterly newsletter. Increase your exposure or target a specific campaign by purchasing ad space in our newsletter (next edition publishes mid-Feb).
- 1/4 page ad – $30/ea (or $100 for placement in all four newsletters)
- 1/2 page ad – $64/ea (or $200 for placement in all four newsletters)
- Full page ad – 110/ea (or $300 for placement in all four newsletters)
- Vivarium Managers Roundtable: The purpose of this quarterly meeting is to bring together area Vivarium Managers and Leads in an informal setting to network and problem solve. Sponsor lunch for one or more of the 2019 roundtables to get your brand in front of these vivarium decision makers.
- July Roundtable sponsorship – $150
- October Roundtable sponsorship – $150
- Webinar + Networking Events: We invite WBAALAS members and their guest to join us quarterly for learning and libations. Events include a viewing of an AALAS webinar (snacks provided) followed by a local networking Happy Hour. The next event is planned for March 28th.
- Single event sponsorship – $100/ea
- Multi-event sponsorship – 10% off each
WBAALAS often hosts a variety of events throughout the year, including technician networking events, educational presentations, a summer picnic, and year-end member appreciation activities. Join as a WBAALAS Commercial Member to receive notification about these events, attendance details, and associated sponsorship opportunities.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to join the Branch and/or sponsor!
*Please note that since we are hosting the 2019 District 8 Meeting in Seattle this April, our next Trade Fair is scheduled for March 2020. Exhibitor registration for the District 8 Meeting is open now!