2021 Sponsorship Opportunities include:
- Newsletter Advertisements: Every member of WBAALAS receives a quarterly newsletter. Increase your exposure or target a specific campaign by purchasing ad space in our newsletter. Sizing is based on a portrait page measuring 8.5”x11”. Send your ads to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1/4 page ad – $30/ea (or $100 for placement in all four newsletters)
- 1/2 page ad – $65/ea (or $200 for placement in all four newsletters)
- Full page ad – $110/ea (or $300 for placement in all four newsletters)
- WBAALAS Commercial Membership is required to purchase newsletter advertisement space
- Vivarium Managers Roundtable: The purpose of this quarterly meeting is to bring together area Vivarium Managers in an informal setting to network and problem solve. Sponsor a session and you will provided with a brief time slot during the meeting to get your brand in front of these vivarium decision makers. Dates for 2021 are TBD.
- Q1 Roundtable sponsorship – $150
- Q2 Roundtable sponsorship – $150
- Q3 Roundtable sponsorship – $150
- Q4 Roundtable sponsorship – $150
- WBAALAS Commercial Membership is required to sponsor vivarium managers roundtables.
- Webinar + Networking Events: We invite WBAALAS members to join us for various learning opportunities. Events include a viewing of an AALAS or laboratory animal-related webinar. At this point we are still unsure if we will be able to provide in-person learning/networking events, but remain hopeful.
- Single event sponsorship – $250/ea
- Multi-event sponsorship – 10% off each
WBAALAS typically hosts a variety of events throughout the year, including technician networking events, educational presentations, a summer picnic, a trade fair, and a year-end member appreciation event. The COVID-19 pandemic has required us to focus on virtual offerings this year, and we are working hard to bring those to our members. We remain hopeful that we will be able to offer in-person events later this year. Join as a WBAALAS Commercial Member to receive notification about these events, attendance details, and associated sponsorship opportunities.
Please contact: email@example.com if you are interested in sponsorship opportunities.